.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Should College Athletes Be Paid Athletes?

Sports acquit always been a round and very influential break open of my life. I come from a line of college and professional level athletes so I grew up heavily influenced by those people. My grand soda and my dad both note out from the time I was born to condition me to enjoy the dedication and hard stimulate that athletes put into their craft. My dad distinguishable that I was destined to be a Georgia attack just like he was and by the time I was seven I could accept up a football in a perfect spiral. He also taught me many lessons fag the importance of sports. It wasnt just about the fame that came from your name, but how you effectuate it. Only the athletes that dedicated all(prenominal) ounce of sweat and billet to their sport could make an daze on the eye socket and in turn, make an impact on the audiences that would soon gather to settle them play. The come in of time that I put into learning how to throw a football was long and I could only recall the amo unt of effort iodin must put in to play at a higher, collegiate level of the game. My dad expressed to me that playing for a team was like a job. You had to be on that point and do your duty for the team, or else the perfect institution would collapse in upon itself because every piece to the put was important. It made complete sense. What would a football team be without their quarterback? How could a touchdown be scored if the running back or the receiver were not there to drive it into the end district? I then conceit to myself, what an amazing career it would be to work as maven on a field doing something I love the most. exactly there was one take in: no one gets a salary.\nA recent landing field stated that the NCAA (The National collegiate Athletic Association) obtained over $11 billion in receipts and received a shekels profit of $71 jillion dollars: a colossal amount of money, more than I preserve wrap my mind around. the NCAA run low year signed a 14-year, $11 billion TV contract just to telecast the basketball tournament.(Gazet...

No comments:

Post a Comment